Warehouse Storage Selective Medium Duty Shelving
Medium duty shelving,a system that is used for products that are generally too big to fall into Short Span Shelving but not big enough to fit into the pallet racking range.
The system is designed to store products that are of a medium weight duty and are of different shapes and sizes. The system is also used for a manual picking operation, but can be floor fixed if using small handling equipment. Capacity is about 200-800kg loading per level.
Features and advantages
1. Medium Duty Shelving is a strong, durable, versatile and economical shelving system
2. Used for manual picking operation and for using small handling equipment
3. Upright size is 55*47/57 and tube beam or P beam for deckings
4. 50mm hole pitch, and racks are freely adjustable.
5. Loading capacity 200-800kg loading per loading and frame loading reaches 4000kg max capacity;
6. Minimizes lost space from uprights making it ideal for a wide variety of applications from archives to automotive, factories, warehouses, retail, wholesale and commercial.
55*47/57*1.5/1.8/2.0mm diamond hole, 50mm freely adjusted
Beam of medium duty shelving are divided into P beam and Tube beam。
P beam: 50*30,60*40,80*50,110*50
Specification of Long Span Shelving
Contact: Sales Manager
Phone: +86 158 5186 9446
Tel: +86 25 5278 1380
Add: No.9 Yingning Road, Jiangning District , Nanjing, Jiangsu province China