Warehouse Storage Pallet Live Racking System
Pallet Live storage racking, also called gravity flow racks, designed for first-in, first-out (FIFO) principle. At the loading side, pallets are placed in storage lanes and automatically roll forward on roller lanes under the force of gravity. Pallet speed down the lane is controlled by a series of brake rollers and when the pallets reach the unloading side, they are brought to a controlled halt by a combined load separator and end stop unit
OMRACKING Pallet Live storage racking is ideal for materials with expiration dates, freezer or cold storage, food and beverage storage, and materials that vary in size.
Features & Advantages
1. FIFO storage system, load goods at entry side and unload goods from exit side.
2. 500-1000kg loading per pallet
3. Provides excellent volume utilization for high volume storage requirements.
4. Ideal storage solutions for storage goods with large quantities
5. High efficiency rack system and save more time
6. Decrease the damage to steel structure from forklifts.
Contact: Sales Manager
Phone: +86 158 5186 9446
Tel: +86 25 5278 1380
Add: No.9 Yingning Road, Jiangning District , Nanjing, Jiangsu province China