Rack Supported Mezzanine Floor
Rack Supported Mezzanine Floors is a very practical way of utilizing the space above racking. This form of Mezzanine is built from pallet racking or shelving rack materials and is generally the most cost effective way of building a mezzanine. Storage is gained above the structure with an open deck, plus the support for the deck is usable pallet racking that can either be left open or utilized as shelving. Normally, the flooring capacity is 250-500kg loading per square meter.
OMRACKING mezzanine floor offers an improved utilization of space than a traditional mezzanine floor arrangement. Multi-tier pallet racking is ideal for cartons, boxes and garment storage and creates a number of levels and walkways for storing and collecting goods.
1. Upright frame
2. Box beam or P beam for storage area
3. Metal decking
4. Beam welded with angles for supporting flooring
5. Steel flooring
7. Stair cases
8. Slope if required
9. Loading gate
10. Accessories for flooring
Features & advantages
1. High quality steel Q235B steel
2. Color can be customized
3. Mezzanine floor is supported by heavy duty racks or medium duty shelving
4. Two or Three tire rack supported mezzanine floor system
5. ideal for cartons, boxes and garment storage and creates a number of levels and walkways for storing and collecting goods
6. Designed with 2 or 3 levels and Utilizes the full space of warehouse.
7. Flooring capacity is about 200-500kg loading per sqm.
8. Handrails, staircases are required for mezzanine floor and Pick goods with manual access.
Contact: Sales Manager
Phone: +86 158 5186 9446
Tel: +86 25 5278 1380
Add: No.9 Yingning Road, Jiangning District , Nanjing, Jiangsu province China