Selective Heavy Duty Drive in/through Pallet Racking System
Drive in pallet rack is ideal for storing large quantities of the same type of goods.Pallets are stacked by the first-in, last-out (FILO) principle on supports mounted on both sides of the drive-in channels. Compared with selective pallet rack, drive in rack can increase about 90% storage capacity for warehouse.
OMRACKING Drive-in racking eliminates the need for loading and picking aisles. The lift truck positions pallets on front-to-back rails, allowing rows to be stacked next to each other. It provides a safe and efficient equivalent of block stacking for loads which are too fragile or unstable to be stacked on top of each other.
Features and advantages:
• Steel Structure：Upright frame with baseplate, row spacer, single&double support bar , pallet rails, top x bracing, back x bracing, Top beam and etc.
• High density storage - maximizing cubic space and 90% more effectively than with conventional pallet storage systems.
• More pallets stored per cubic meter than any other storage system. Normally drive in rack can store at 7 pallets high.
• Limited stock rotation - particularly suitable for seasonal goods
• Idea for large quantity goods in normal warehouse or cold & chill applications
• Accessible by the First-In, Last-Out principle.
• Used for bulk goods of the same type
• Save initial investment for warehouse management
Contact: Sales Manager
Phone: +86 158 5186 9446
Tel: +86 25 5278 1380
Add: No.9 Yingning Road, Jiangning District , Nanjing, Jiangsu province China